Episode 052, also known as the Community Garden Radio Christmas Special, is the 52nd broadcast of Community Garden Radio and the third live show. The show was broadcast as part of a double-header special on the 9th December 2022. It was hosted by Shaun Keaveny live from The 100 Club in London.
Part 1: The Phone Zone 
Part one of the episode was a special one-hour broadcast, "inspired by [Ben's] phone in" and was co-hosted by Ben Tulloh and Shaun Keaveny. Shaun hosted the one-hour segment from his bed as he was feeling under the weather. Gardeners were invited to call into the show and request a song.
- Old Ways by Bleach Lab (requested by Dan)
- The Chocolate Conquistadors by BADBADNOTGOOD & MF DOOM (requested by Sonia)
- Must Be Santa by Bob Dylan (requested by Nick)
- National Express by The Divine Comedy (requested by Sam)
- Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Part 2: Live from 100 Club 
All the songs chosen during the show by Shaun were by bands who had previously played at The 100 Club.
- All Around the World by The Jam
- Suck by The Wedding Present (performed live)
- Digging Your Scene by The Blow Monkeys
- I Get the Sweetest Feeling by Jackie Wilson
- Tumbling Dice by The Rolling Stones
- We Can Do What We Want by Drenge
- Rock Me Amadeus by Falco
- Cool Yule (feat. The Commanders) by Louis Armstrong
- Coma Girl by Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
- The Loneliest Time of the Year by The Wedding Present (performed live)
- Time Tough by Toots & The Maytals
- We've Only Just Begun (Carpenters cover) by Shaun Keaveny and the Gardeners
- Ain't Good Enough For You by Bruce Springsteen
- News by Clare Runacres
- An appearance from Father Christmas
- Bono interviewed by Matt Everitt
- Zoe's poem
- Shaun interviews David Gedge from The Wedding Present
- Further information: Episode 052 post-mix
A special live mix from Little Timmy was broadcast after the recording.
- Shaun was unwell and broadcasted part 1 of the episode from his bed. He later noted some Gardeners had also reported feeling unwell after the Christmas live show and called the event a "super spreader".
- Ben and Shaun make a comment about the Japanese band Babymetal, whose song "Gimme Chocolate!!" was the final song from the Endless Community Garden mixtape to be played before going on air.
- Timings taken from notice on Patreon
- Named by Ben during the 100 Club
- Listing on Patreon was incorrectly labelled at "Live from Spiritland"